Spain says open to extending tariff deficit bond programme
MADRID Oct 4 (Reuters) - Spanish Industry Minister Jose Manuel Soria said on Friday that he was open to extending a programme which finances any deficit accrued in the electricity system through state-backed FADE bonds this year.
Spain had expected a 26-billion-euro electricity tariff deficit to stop growing this year, but Soria said last month the debt could grow by up to 3 billion euros in 2013.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls