THAILAND PRESS-DTAC offers new 4G deal to lure state-owned CAT Telecom - Bangkok Post
Total Access Communication Pcl is proposing another attractive trade-off to its concession owner CAT Telecom in a bid to get fourth-generation (4G) mobile broadband service off the ground.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials