Turkey's Ulker eyes 4.5 bln lira sales in 2016 -Yildiz Holding
ISTANBUL Oct 4 (Reuters) - Turkey's Yildiz Holding said on Friday it had completed the sale of a 20 percent stake in Ulker Biskuvi and said the unit targeted sales of 4.5 billion lira ($2.25 billion) in 2016.
Yildiz, which also owns Godiva Chocolatier, said Ulker's free float rate rose to 42 percent after the sale. The $413 million earned from the sale would be used in existing investments of unit Gozde Girisim and the parent company.
($1 = 2.0029 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Dasha Afanasieva)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |