STXNEWS LATAM-Petrobras to sell Uruguay assets to Shell
The executive board of Brazil's state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA approved the sale of the company's stake in two oil prospects in Uruguay's Punta del Oeste Basin to Royal Dutch Shell Plc for $17 million, according to a filing late on Friday.
The company, known as Petrobras, is selling oil fields, exploration rights, refineries and other assets to help finance a $237 billion, five-year investment plan.
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Scores rescued from sinking South Korean ferry, two dead: officials
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first quarter
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study