STXNEWS LATAM-Petrobras to sell Uruguay assets to Shell
The executive board of Brazil's state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA approved the sale of the company's stake in two oil prospects in Uruguay's Punta del Oeste Basin to Royal Dutch Shell Plc for $17 million, according to a filing late on Friday.
The company, known as Petrobras, is selling oil fields, exploration rights, refineries and other assets to help finance a $237 billion, five-year investment plan.
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Chinese envoy says North Korea's Kim Jong Un may visit Beijing: Yonhap
- 'Forced labor' rife in Malaysian electronics factories: report