STXNEWS LATAM-Petrobras to sell Uruguay assets to Shell
The executive board of Brazil's state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA approved the sale of the company's stake in two oil prospects in Uruguay's Punta del Oeste Basin to Royal Dutch Shell Plc for $17 million, according to a filing late on Friday.
The company, known as Petrobras, is selling oil fields, exploration rights, refineries and other assets to help finance a $237 billion, five-year investment plan.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |