STXNEWS LATAM-Petrobras to sell Uruguay assets to Shell
The executive board of Brazil's state-run oil company Petroleo Brasileiro SA approved the sale of the company's stake in two oil prospects in Uruguay's Punta del Oeste Basin to Royal Dutch Shell Plc for $17 million, according to a filing late on Friday.
The company, known as Petrobras, is selling oil fields, exploration rights, refineries and other assets to help finance a $237 billion, five-year investment plan.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East