JAL shares up 2.1 pct; Airbus deal seen imminent
TOKYO Oct 7 (Reuters) - Shares of Japan Airlines Co rose 2.1 percent in early trade on Monday after sources said the company was close to sealing a multi-billion-dollar deal to buy EADS subsidiary Airbus's aircraft.
The benchmark Nikkei average was flat.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |