JAL shares up 2.1 pct; Airbus deal seen imminent
TOKYO Oct 7 (Reuters) - Shares of Japan Airlines Co rose 2.1 percent in early trade on Monday after sources said the company was close to sealing a multi-billion-dollar deal to buy EADS subsidiary Airbus's aircraft.
The benchmark Nikkei average was flat.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea