Darling International to buy Vion Ingredients for $2.2 bln
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Food waste recycler Darling International Inc said it would buy Vion Ingredients, a unit of privately held Vion Holding NV, for 1.6 billion euros ($2.18 billion).
Netherlands-based Vion Ingredients develops animal-origin specialty ingredients used in pharmaceuticals, food and fertilizers.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking