Former Delhaize CFO resigns as head of European unit
BRUSSELS Oct 7 (Reuters) - Belgian grocer Delhaize said its former finance chief Stefan Descheemaeker had resigned from his current post as chief executive of Delhaize Europe.
Descheemaeker would leave the company at the end of October, the group said, without specifying why he had decided to leave. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Moscow wins overwhelming Crimea vote, West readies sanctions |