Former Delhaize CFO resigns as head of European unit
BRUSSELS Oct 7 (Reuters) - Belgian grocer Delhaize said its former finance chief Stefan Descheemaeker had resigned from his current post as chief executive of Delhaize Europe.
Descheemaeker would leave the company at the end of October, the group said, without specifying why he had decided to leave. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds