Former Delhaize CFO resigns as head of European unit
BRUSSELS Oct 7 (Reuters) - Belgian grocer Delhaize said its former finance chief Stefan Descheemaeker had resigned from his current post as chief executive of Delhaize Europe.
Descheemaeker would leave the company at the end of October, the group said, without specifying why he had decided to leave. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Separatists take armored vehicles, humiliating Ukraine forces |
- Hundreds still missing in deadly Korea ferry sinking |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- BofA reports first quarterly loss since 2011 on lofty legal bill
- Wall Street gains on Yellen comments and Yahoo; BofA falls