Former Delhaize CFO resigns as head of European unit
BRUSSELS Oct 7 (Reuters) - Belgian grocer Delhaize said its former finance chief Stefan Descheemaeker had resigned from his current post as chief executive of Delhaize Europe.
Descheemaeker would leave the company at the end of October, the group said, without specifying why he had decided to leave. (Reporting by Robert-Jan Bartunek)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data