Destin lifts force majeure on offshore Gulf of Mexico gas
NEW YORK Oct 7 (Reuters) - Destin Pipeline Co LLC on Monday said it terminated the force majeure on its offshore Gulf of Mexico natural gas receipt points after completing assessment and recovery operations in the wake of Tropical Storm Karen.
The 225-mile Destin gas pipeline system is majority-owned by BP Plc's Amoco Destin Pipeline Co, with Enbridge Inc's Enbridge Offshore owning a 33 percent stake.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |