Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $250 million of three-month bills, due Jan. 8, 2014, and $250 million of six-month bills, due April 9, 2014.
Settlement is Oct. 9-10.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls