Fannie Mae to sell $500 mln in bills on Wednesday
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Fannie Mae, the largest U.S. home funding source, said on Monday it plans to sell $500 million of benchmark bills on Wednesday.
The sale consists of $250 million of three-month bills, due Jan. 8, 2014, and $250 million of six-month bills, due April 9, 2014.
Settlement is Oct. 9-10.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin