ACCO Brands to Webcast Third Quarter Earnings Call Wednesday, October 30, 2013
LAKE ZURICH, Ill., Oct. 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACCO Brands Corporation (NYSE:ACCO) will release third quarter 2013 financial results at approximately 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
At 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time the Company will host a conference call to discuss the results. The call will be broadcast live via webcast. The webcast can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of www.accobrands.com. The webcast will be in listen-only mode and will be available for replay for one month following the event.
ACCO Brands Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers of branded office and consumer products and print finishing solutions. The company's widely recognized brands include AT-A-GLANCE®, Day-Timer®, Five Star®, GBC®, Hilroy®, Kensington®, Marbig, Mead®, NOBO, Quartet®, Rexel, Swingline®, Tilibra®, Wilson Jones® and many others. More information about ACCO Brands can be found at www.accobrands.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Jennifer Rice (847) 796-4320 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact: Rich Nelson (847) 796-4059 email@example.com
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM