INDONESIA PRESS-H&M to open three outlets in Jakarta -Bisnis Indonesia
Swedish fashion retailer Hennes & Mauritz will open three outlets in Jakarta by the first quarter of 2014, said Karina Soeganda, public relation officer at H&M Indonesia. (Bisnis Indonesia)
Note: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South