CANADA FX-C$ weakens to session low after building permits data
TORONTO, Oct 7 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a session low against the U.S. currency on Monday after data showed building permits dropped more than expected in August. The Canadian dollar was at C$1.0324, or 96.86 U.S. cents, weaker than Friday's close of C$1.0292, or 97.16 U.S. cents. The loonie fell as far as C$1.0334 immediately after the data was released.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |