Mexico's Interacciones seeks up to 4.76 bln pesos in stock sale
MEXICO CITY Oct 7 (Reuters) - Mexican investment bank Grupo Financiero Interacciones expects to raise up to 4.76 billion Mexican pesos ($363.88 million) in a stock offering priced between 61 pesos and 69 pesos, according to documents made public on Monday.
Interacciones' shares, which currently have very little trading volume, last traded at 74.00 pesos on Sept. 18, according to Reuters data.
The pricing date is Oct. 16, according to a prospectus filed with Mexico's stock exchange.
Including an over-allotment option, the bank plans to sell 69 million shares, the prospectus said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image