Monte Paschi unlikely to pay dividends soon
MILAN Oct 7 (Reuters) - Banca Monte dei Paschi CFO Bernardo Mingrone said on Monday the lender is unlikely to return to distribute dividends in the very short term.
He was speaking to analysts after Monte Paschi unveiled a tough new restructuring plan. (Reporting By Lisa Jucca)
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- Obama, Castro shake hands as world says farewell to peacemaker Mandela |
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Rare Singapore riot forces soul searching over foreign workers