Finnish Orava raises $42 mln in IPO
HELSINKI Oct 7 (Reuters) - Finnish real estate investment trust Orava Asuntorahasto said it raised 30.9 million euros ($42 million) through its initial public offering, the first on the Helsinki stock exchange's main board since 2007.
Orava on Monday said the shares, offered for 10.3 euros each, were oversubscribed. The stock will be publicly traded starting on October 14. ($1 = 0.7355 euros) (Reporting By Jussi Rosendahl; Editing by Ritsuko Ando)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'