Singapore's Asiasons Capital requests trading halt to continue
SINGAPORE Oct 7 (Reuters) - Asiasons Capital Ltd requested on Monday that trading in its shares remain halted, despite plans by the Singapore Exchange to lift a trading suspension it had imposed on the stock last Friday.
Asiasons followed LionGold Corp in asking for trading halt due to a pending announcement.
Singapore Exchange Ltd suspended trading in Asiasons and LionGold on Friday, along with Blumont Group Ltd after a plunge in their share prices.
The bourse said on Sunday it would allow trading in those stocks to resume, subject to restrictions that included a ban on short selling.
(Reporting by Rachel Armstrong; Editing by Paul Tait)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls