TI Media, L'Espresso in talks for broadcasting tie-up
MILAN Oct 7 (Reuters) - Telecom Italia Media said on Monday it had signed a non-binding term sheet with publisher L'Espresso to pave the way for a tie-up of their digital broadcasting activities.
In a statement, Telecom Italia Media said its board had decided to continue talks to reach a final agreement.
The operation would generate industrial synergies and create a company with five national bandwidth assets controlled by Telecom Italia Media, it said.
Telecom Italia Media is controlled by Telecom Italia .
(Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'