Thai CP Land to raise $319 mln with sale of property fund
BANGKOK Oct 7 (Reuters) - The Thai real estate company controlled by Charoen Pokphand Group (CP) plans to raise about 10 billion baht ($319 million) with the sale of a property fund next month, the company said in a statement on Monday.
CP Land Co Ltd, controlled by Thailand's richest man, Dhanin Chearavanont, said the offer price would not be higher than 11 baht per unit.
($1=31.3 baht) (Reporting by Saranya Sunsomkij; Writing by Orathai Sriring; Editing by Paul Tait)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner