THAILAND PRESS-BOT says sovereign fund likely to be ready by 2015 - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand remains committed to moving ahead with plans to establish a sovereign wealth fund, pledging it will be up and running by 2015, said Ampon Kittiampon, the central bank's newly appointed chairman.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Traveler from Liberia is first Ebola patient diagnosed in U.S. |