THAILAND PRESS-BOT says sovereign fund likely to be ready by 2015 - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand remains committed to moving ahead with plans to establish a sovereign wealth fund, pledging it will be up and running by 2015, said Ampon Kittiampon, the central bank's newly appointed chairman.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |