THAILAND PRESS-BOT says sovereign fund likely to be ready by 2015 - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand remains committed to moving ahead with plans to establish a sovereign wealth fund, pledging it will be up and running by 2015, said Ampon Kittiampon, the central bank's newly appointed chairman.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement