THAILAND PRESS-BOT says sovereign fund likely to be ready by 2015 - Bangkok Post
The Bank of Thailand remains committed to moving ahead with plans to establish a sovereign wealth fund, pledging it will be up and running by 2015, said Ampon Kittiampon, the central bank's newly appointed chairman.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes