THAILAND PRESS-EXIM Bank warns of US default fallout - Bangkok Post
The knock-on effect on Thai exports from a US debt default, which could occur if President Barack Obama is prevented from raising the debt ceiling, could be bigger than the effect of the Lehman Brothers collapse, warns Kwanjai Tachasanskul, a first vice-president of the Export-Import Bangk of Thailand.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |