BRIEF-Thomas Cook sells businesses serving customers in Egypt, Lebanon
Oct 7 (Reuters) - Thomas Cook Group PLC : * Sold Thomas Cook Egypt and Thomas Cook Lebanon businesses to yusuf bin ahmed
kanoo co wll of Bahrain for £6.5 million * The divested units offered outbound corporate and leisure travel to egyptian
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East