TI Media, L'Espresso in talks for broadcasting tie-up
MILAN (Reuters) - Telecom Italia Media (TCM.MI) said on Monday it had signed a non-binding term sheet with publisher L'Espresso (ESPI.MI) to pave the way for a tie-up of their digital broadcasting activities.
In a statement, Telecom Italia Media said its board had decided to continue talks to reach a final agreement.
The operation would generate industrial synergies and create a company with five national bandwidth assets controlled by Telecom Italia Media, it said.
Telecom Italia Media is controlled by Telecom Italia (TLIT.MI).
(Reporting by Danilo Masoni, editing by Stephen Jewkes)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video