Bayer to bring five mid-stage drugs into Phase III by 2015
FRANKFURT Oct 8 (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer said it aims to bring its five most advanced mid-stage drug development projects into the third and last phase of testing on humans by 2015.
The five experimental drugs in the areas of oncology, cardiology and women's health are currently in Phase I and II of testing, Bayer said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- UPDATE 1-China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |