Deutsche Telekom offers T-Mobile USA bonds worth $3.1 bln
FRANKFURT Oct 8 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom said on Tuesday is was offering a portion of the T-Mobile USA bonds from its holdings worth $3.1 billion.
The company said it would offer two series of $1.25 billion each and one of $600 million.
"The proceeds of the sale of the bonds will serve Deutsche Telekom's general corporate purposes," the company said in a statement.
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion