Goldman unit to exit Geely Auto with selldown of up to $315 mln -IFR
HONG KONG Oct 8 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Principal Investment Area, the private equity unit of the U.S. securities firm, plans to exit its investment in Chinese firm Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd., selling its entire stake in an offering worth up to $315 million, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing a term sheet of the deal.
The Goldman Sachs unit is offering 578 million shares in a range of HK$4.10 to HK$4.23 each, equivalent to a discount of up to 7 percent to Tuesday's closing price of HK$4.41, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner