Goldman unit to exit Geely Auto with selldown of up to $315 mln -IFR
HONG KONG Oct 8 (Reuters) - Goldman Sachs Principal Investment Area, the private equity unit of the U.S. securities firm, plans to exit its investment in Chinese firm Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd., selling its entire stake in an offering worth up to $315 million, IFR reported on Tuesday, citing a term sheet of the deal.
The Goldman Sachs unit is offering 578 million shares in a range of HK$4.10 to HK$4.23 each, equivalent to a discount of up to 7 percent to Tuesday's closing price of HK$4.41, added IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan