Ledermann Immobilien suspends planned IPO on Swiss exchange
ZURICH Oct 8 (Reuters) - Swiss real estate company Ledermann Immobilien said on Tuesday it had decided to suspend its initial public offering on the Swiss stock exchange. It gave no reason.
"Ledermann Immobilien AG has suspended its recently announced Initial Public Offering (IPO) in agreement with the Lead Manager (UBS) for the time being," the company said in a brief statement on its website.
Ledermann had been expected to list its shares on the Swiss stock exchange on Tuesday. (Reporting by Caroline Copley; Editing by David Cowell)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |