Mediolanum net inflows total 49 mln euros in September
MILAN Oct 8 (Reuters) - Italian asset management group Mediolanum said on Tuesday its Banca Mediolanum unit had posted net inflows of 49 million euros ($66.50 million) in September.
Mediolanum, one of Italy's top asset managers, said in a statement that total inflows in the first nine months were 1.77 billion euros.
($1 = 0.7368 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source