Mediolanum net inflows total 49 mln euros in September
MILAN Oct 8 (Reuters) - Italian asset management group Mediolanum said on Tuesday its Banca Mediolanum unit had posted net inflows of 49 million euros ($66.50 million) in September.
Mediolanum, one of Italy's top asset managers, said in a statement that total inflows in the first nine months were 1.77 billion euros.
($1 = 0.7368 euros) (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Isla Binnie)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |