Spain to target up to 3 billion euros in 31-year bond - source
MADRID Oct 8 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury expects to issue between 2 billion euros and 3 billion euros ($2.71 billion-$4.07 billion) in a new 31-year bond, an Economy Ministry source said on Tuesday.
The bond, the longest dated new bond since 2009 and due Oct. 31, 2044, will probably be issued on Wednesday, another source said.($1 = 0.7368 euros)
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in holiday period
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |