Bayer to bring five mid-stage drugs into Phase III by 2015
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer said it aims to bring its five most advanced mid-stage drug development projects into the third and last phase of testing on humans by 2015.
The five experimental drugs in the areas of oncology, cardiology and women's health are currently in Phase I and II of testing, Bayer said in a statement on Tuesday.
Bayer executives will make presentations to analysts later on Tuesday.
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article