Bayer to bring five mid-stage drugs into Phase III by 2015
FRANKFURT (Reuters) - German drugmaker Bayer said it aims to bring its five most advanced mid-stage drug development projects into the third and last phase of testing on humans by 2015.
The five experimental drugs in the areas of oncology, cardiology and women's health are currently in Phase I and II of testing, Bayer said in a statement on Tuesday.
Bayer executives will make presentations to analysts later on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Maria Sheahan)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Home sales tumble, jobless claims at near nine-month high
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia