CNOOC issues exploration tender, includes South China sea blocks
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - State-run CNOOC (0883.HK), China's top offshore oil producer, has issued a tender to invite foreign firms to bid for oil and gas blocks in the East and South China Sea, according to a statement on the company website.
CNOOC said it would offer 25 offshore blocks for foreign participation this year, including 17 in the South China Sea and three in the East China Sea.
(Reporting by Fayen Wong and Beijing newsroom; Editing by Alan Raybould)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter