CNOOC issues exploration tender, includes South China sea blocks
SHANGHAI (Reuters) - State-run CNOOC (0883.HK), China's top offshore oil producer, has issued a tender to invite foreign firms to bid for oil and gas blocks in the East and South China Sea, according to a statement on the company website.
CNOOC said it would offer 25 offshore blocks for foreign participation this year, including 17 in the South China Sea and three in the East China Sea.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting