Chance of cyclone near Cape Verde Islands still 30 percent
(Reuters) - A large area of disturbed weather, located to the south and southwest of the Cape Verde Islands, still has a 30 percent chance of becoming a tropical cyclone during the next 48 hours, the U.S. National Hurricane Center (NHC) said in its latest outlook on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Shrutee Sarkar in Bangalore; Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea