VIETNAM PRESS-Hanoi exchange to launch bond index - Vietnam Economic Times
The Hanoi Stock Exchange is scheduled to launch the Bond Index on Oct. 11 to help investors gauge the country's bond markets, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reports.
The index will be the first indicator of Vietnam's debt market, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |