Azimut says September inflows 190 mln euros
MILAN Oct 9 (Reuters) - Italian asset manager Azimut saw total inflows in September of 190 million euros ($258.33 million), the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
Azimut said inflows since the beginning of the year have now reached 2.1 billion euros. The company said it has 19.7 billion euros in assets under management. ($1 = 0.7355 euros) (Reporting by Isla Binnie; editing by Francesca Landini)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections