RPT-Fitch Publishes Unrated Issuer Report on Standard Life plc
Oct 9 (Reuters) - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
Fitch Ratings has published an Unrated Issuer Report (UIR) on Standard Life plc. UIRs provide analytical perspective and transparency on key issues that impact an organisation's creditworthiness, but without providing a credit rating or rating-like opinion.
In addition to highlighting what Fitch considers to be Standard Life plc's main credit issues and trends, the report takes a closer look at:
--Benefiting from early RDR preparations
--Increased earnings diversification
A peer analysis rounds out the UIR.
UIRs are not solicited by the issuer, and Fitch receives no compensation from the issuer for the provision of an UIR. While an UIR is typically based primarily on public information, Fitch analysts may ask questions of an issuer's management while preparing an UIR. The level of management participation, if any, can vary significantly from case to case.
The report is available at www.fitchratings.com.
What Are Unrated Issuer Reports?
Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: Standard Life plc
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State tells followers to attack U.S., French citizens: website
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Kurds say they have halted Islamic State advance on Syrian town |