Freddie Mac opts not to issue notes in Oct. 9 issuance window
Oct 9 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, on Wednesday said it will not issue reference notes in its Oct. 9 issuance window.
In its 2013 note calendar, Freddie Mac said all dates are windows of optional issuance and on each announcement date it will provide the maturity date and dealer syndicate, and that it may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next announcement date for a reference note sale is Oct. 24.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai