Freddie Mac opts not to issue notes in Oct. 9 issuance window
Oct 9 (Reuters) - Freddie Mac, the No. 2 U.S. home funding company, on Wednesday said it will not issue reference notes in its Oct. 9 issuance window.
In its 2013 note calendar, Freddie Mac said all dates are windows of optional issuance and on each announcement date it will provide the maturity date and dealer syndicate, and that it may forgo any scheduled monthly issuance.
The next announcement date for a reference note sale is Oct. 24.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions