German stocks - Factors to watch on October 9
FRANKFURT Oct 9 (Reuters) - The DAX top-30 index looked set to open unchanged on Wednesday, according to premarket data from brokerage Lang & Schwarz at 0629 GMT.
The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks:
Indicated 0.2 percent higher
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Tuesday it has approved Bayer AG's BAYGn.DE drug to treat two types of pulmonary hypertension.
Indicated 0.4 percent lower
Deutsche Telekom unit T-Mobile US is set to print the second-largest high-yield bond deal of the year on Tuesday, after strong demand enabled it to almost double the size of the issue to USD5.6bn.
JUNGHEINRICH - Commerzbank raises to "buy" from "add"
OVERSEAS STOCK MARKETS
Dow Jones -1.1 pct, S&P 500 -1.2 pct, Nasdaq -2 pct at Tuesday's close.
Nikkei +1.03 pct at Wednesday's close.
GERMAN ECONOMIC DATA
Industrial output for August, seen up 1.0 percent month-on-month.
EUROPEAN FACTORS TO WATCH
REUTERS TOP NEWS (Reporting by Peter Dinkloh)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image