Italy sets spread on 7yr bond at BTP+10bp, books at EUR8bn -lead
LONDON, Oct 9 (IFR) - The Republic of Italy, rated Baa2/BBB/BBB+, has set the spread on its new seven-year bond at 10bp over the BTP 3.75% March 2021 note, after orders reached EUR8bn, a lead manager said on Wednesday.
For more details click on: (Reporting by John Geddie; editing by Alex Chambers)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls