Polish PM denies seeking replacement for finance minister
WARSAW Oct 9 (Reuters) - Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk denied on Wednesday he was planning to dismiss Finance Minister Jacek Rostowski.
"It's not true that the finance minister's dismissal is in the works," Tusk told reporters.
Sources told Reuters on Tuesday that Tusk's allies have approached at least three people to ask them if they want to be finance minister. (Reporting by Pawel Sobczak; Writing by Agnieszka Barteczko)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East