South Africa's Cell C lodges competition complaint against MTN, Vodacom
JOHANNESBURG Oct 9 (Reuters) - South African unlisted mobile operator Cell C said on Wednesday it had lodged an antitrust complaint against larger rivals MTN Group and Vodacom over pricing.
Cell C said in a statement it had lodged a complaint over "discriminatory pricing" with South Africa's competition watchdog. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; editing by David Dolan)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |