South Africa's Cell C lodges competition complaint against MTN, Vodacom
JOHANNESBURG Oct 9 (Reuters) - South African unlisted mobile operator Cell C said on Wednesday it had lodged an antitrust complaint against larger rivals MTN Group and Vodacom over pricing.
Cell C said in a statement it had lodged a complaint over "discriminatory pricing" with South Africa's competition watchdog. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; editing by David Dolan)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |