South Africa's Cell C lodges competition complaint against MTN, Vodacom
JOHANNESBURG Oct 9 (Reuters) - South African unlisted mobile operator Cell C said on Wednesday it had lodged an antitrust complaint against larger rivals MTN Group and Vodacom over pricing.
Cell C said in a statement it had lodged a complaint over "discriminatory pricing" with South Africa's competition watchdog. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; editing by David Dolan)
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |