South Africa's Cell C lodges competition complaint against MTN, Vodacom
JOHANNESBURG Oct 9 (Reuters) - South African unlisted mobile operator Cell C said on Wednesday it had lodged an antitrust complaint against larger rivals MTN Group and Vodacom over pricing.
Cell C said in a statement it had lodged a complaint over "discriminatory pricing" with South Africa's competition watchdog. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; editing by David Dolan)
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in dispute over envoy's New York arrest
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- The Fabulously Entrepreneurial Life of Ronnie Biggs