Shares of Sillerman's SFX Entertainment fall in market debut
Oct 9 (Reuters) - Shares of SFX Entertainment Inc, the electronic dance music festival promotion wing of New York media mogul Robert F.X. Sillerman, fell as much as 5 percent in their debut on Wednesday, valuing the company at about $992 million.
SFX raised $260 million after pricing its offering of 20 million shares at $13 per share, the high end of the expected price.
The company's shares traded as low as $12.32 on the Nasdaq. (Reporting by Tanya Agrawal in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea