Spain 31-year bond attracted 50 percent foreign interest-source
MADRID Oct 9 (Reuters) - A new Spanish 31-year bond placed on Wednesday attracted more foreign interest than expected, with around 50 percent of offers came from non-residents, a Treasury source told Reuters.
The bond, which is due Oct. 31, 2044, is Spain's longest-dated new bond since 2009.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |