Norway's Storebrand contemplating bond issue
OSLO Oct 9 (Reuters) - Norwegian insurer Storebrand is considering issuing bonds to refinance existing debt and fund operations, it said on Wednesday.
Storebrand appointed DNB Markets and SEB to lead the bond issue, it added. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Gwladys Fouche)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image