TAG Immobilien orders outside review following newspaper allegations
FRANKFURT Oct 9 (Reuters) - German real estate group TAG Immobilien AG said it would commission an external review of allegations made by a newspaper of questionable conduct by its chief executive.
"The supervisory board reiterates that it believes the accusations are unfounded and that the board has complete confidence and trust in Mr Elgeti. Nonetheless, the review will be undertaken to clarify and dispel the accusations," the company said in a statement.
On Sunday weekly newspaper Welt am Sonntag had alleged there had been a possible conflict of interest in some property transactions in which Chief Executive Rolf Elgeti was involved. (Reporting by Ludwig Burger; Editing by Maria Sheahan, Greg Mahlich)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image