U.S. money market assets decreased in latest week: iMoneyNet
NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. money market fund assets decreased by $9.44 billion to $2.650 trillion in the week ended Oct 8, the Money Fund Report said on Wednesday.
Taxable money market fund assets decreased by $12.18 billion to $2.385 trillion, while tax-free assets increased by $2.74 billion to $265.90 billion, according to the report, published by iMoneyNet.
The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Taxable money-market funds held steady at 0.01 percent. The iMoneyNet Money Fund Average 7-Day Simple Yield for All Tax-Free and Municipal money-market funds was also unchanged at 0.01 percent.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Storm to cloak Midwest to Northeast in snow, freezing rain
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |